Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cupcakes with Sprinkles ....

Good Morning .... Don't worry this cupcake is FAT FREE. You might of remember this cupcake book from awhile back. Ive been saving this book for something special. When I saw the darling pictures of my friends little girl, I knew it would turn out perfect ..... soooo "TADA" .... Its amazing what some cute pics can do to a do a already great little book. I know my friend KK is going to LOVE it.

You can see the original post HERE with out pictures (sometimes even though you have a little boy, you just feel the need to scrap girly once in awhile).


I have a big amount of DT projects to work on before Thursday, but before I go .... all weekend I kept getting random comments on Ryan's Bowling decor for his B-Day .... I was like oh okay "Cool". Comments always make my day. Well yesterday I was browsing on Eighteen 25 blog (like I do every couple days, I love there cute craft ideas for parties & gifts) and there I was .... another "Cool" came out of my mouth. I love there ideas and its awesome to see they loved mine. You can check it out HERE.


Have a great Tuesday ......






7 comments:

Jessica said...

so cool! And I love that cupcake book..what a cutie and it is a beautiful book for her!!! Have a great week:)

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

Such an adorable cupcake album! So sweet!

Brittany said...

I really, really love the cupcake book!! She really does fit that description of a little cupcake :) HA. & Ryan's birthday decorations were so creative and such a hit. I'll remember that when I need decorations ;)

CraftyGirl said...

This mini is darling!! Love all the sweet little embellies you used with all those adorable photos!
Barb :)

Kim @ It's a Crafty Life said...

Oh my, that is an adorable album! And being featured on eighteen 25...how cool is that?! :-)

Lindy Anne Holland said...

I don't think I've ever seen such a beautiful creation!!! Really beautiful. Thank you for the inspiration.

Kaitlyn & Callie Chu said...

hi there i love this cupcake chipboard album you made! Can I ask where you found the albums?